Security & Privacy
smartbeautyshop.com is a Comodo Secure Site. To ensure that this is a legitimate Comodo secure site, please check the following:
1. That the original URL you are visiting comes from www.smartbeautyshop.com.
2. The status of the server certificate is valid, by clicking on one of the Comodo logos displayed on the site.
Who are We?
We are Smart Beauty Holdings Limited (trading as smartbeautyshop.com) a company registered in Isle of Man, United Kingdom, under registration number 90583 and our registered address is Fernleigh House, Place Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 4LB.
Smart Beauty Holdings Limited is registered as a data controller. Our registration number on the register of data controllers maintained by the UK’s Information Commissioner is 15757.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (including your email address, name, address and/or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- if you do not want us to use your data in this way please update your marketing preferences by contacting us at Click Here;
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system information and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Will we Share Your Information With Third Parties?
NO we do NOT sell your information to third parties
Will We Transfer Your Information Overseas?
NO we do NOT transfer your information Overseas
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. We use 256-bit SSL Software to encrypt your payment card information when you place an order on our secure server. For your added security all payment transactions are processed automatically by Sage Pay and we are not party to your personal credit card or bank details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The security of personal data is important to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve this Website. We may amend this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the site and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of the site from time to time. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 01/04/2014.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy or about any information we hold about you by emailing us at Click Here. You can also send a letter by mail to: Smart Beauty, PO Box 293, CHIPPING NORTON, OX7 9ET.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at Click Here, Smart Beauty, PO Box 293, CHIPPING NORTON, OX7 9ET. We may make a charge of £10 for this.
We want to make sure that Your Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at Click Here, Smart Beauty, PO Box 293, CHIPPING NORTON, OX7 9ET
You have the right to ask us not to use Your Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at Click Here.
We hope that you will be happy with the way we handle your information. You always have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner in relation to our activities – for more information visit www.dataprotection.gov.uk
Please check our help centre for help in finding an immediate answer to our most commonly asked questions.
Please provide us with some details of your query: