How to use Express~colour
- To refresh hair colour in minutes or reduce blonde brassy tones, simply choose a shade that matches your current hair colour; dyed or natural.
- Shampoo, rinse and towel-dry hair
- Wearing protective gloves (Provided) apply evenly
- Remove any excess with damp cotton wool
- Comb through and time for 3 minutes. You can leave it for up to 30 minutes to achieve a deeper, more intense colour
- Rinse thoroughly
- Can also be applied to dry hair -- for best results apply to clean, towel-dry hair.
- Apply once a week as part of your beauty regime. Lasts up to 4-5 shampoo.
Tips & Advice
Test before applying to be sure you have the right colour for your hair.
Choose the right shade of Express~colour
- Platinum Blonde and Ash Blonde are suitable to use on natural very light or bleached blonde hair shades
- Honey Blonde is suitable to use on natural light or bleached blonde hair shades
- Copper Brown and Warm Brown are suitable to use on light to medium copper hair shades
- Chestnut is suitable to use on light to medium brown hair shades with a hint of red
- Rich Red is suitable to use on medium to dark red hair shades
- Mahogany is suitable to use on medium to deep browns hair shades with a hint of red.
Write Your Own Review
|Colour||Red Hair Dye|
|Permanency||Semi-permanent Hair Dye|
|Ingredients listings||PPD free, Ammonia free Hair Dye|
|Vegan information||Suitable for vegans. Not tested on animals Hair Dye|
Questions on Rich Red Express~colour
No questions asked yet