Smart Beauty, Peppermint Pastel Hair Dye is a new and uniquely professional formulation for home hair colouring, developed to achieve subtle pastel semi-permanent green colour on natural very light blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- Create an instant hint of tint with a ready mixed Peppermint pastel hair colour
- Soft green hair colour in a rich conditioner, leaving the hair undamaged and silky smooth
- Easy and safe to use DIY hair colour kit , one-step application process
- 100% PPD Free and Ammonia Free, Smart Pastels are not tested on animals and are suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for very light blondes or pre-lightened hair only. Pre-lighten with Smart Bleach-it Hair Lightener
Smart Beauty Pastel Hair Dye was highly commended in the prestigious Pure Beauty Awards, ‘best hair colour’ category 2013. With a colour range totally unique to Smart Beauty, the pastel hair dye kits are revolutionizing home hair colour. The Peppermint Pastel Hair Dye Kit is packaged with full instructions so you can create successful full hair pastels or creative multicoloured effects at home.
Top Tips to create Peppermint Pastel:
Your hair must be very light blonde or pre-lightened hair only. We recommend using Smart Bleach-it Hair Lightener
Read how to colour with Pastel Hair Dye
How long will Pastel Peppermint hair colour last in the hair?
Peppermint Pastel hair colour is a semi-permanent colour so it will last between 6-12 weeks
How many packs do you need?
If your hair is longer than 20cm, it may be better to use 2 packs
Home Hair Dying Kit Contents:
Smart Pastel Hair Dye; Colour Tube 50ml
Protective Gloves, Application Brush, Instruction Leaflet
Ammonia & PPD FREE & Suitable for Vegans. Click here for full listing
Click here to read
Where to buy Peppermint Pastel Hair Dye:
Peppermint Smart Beauty Pastel is available in Superdrug, Savers and SmartBeautyShop.com
- 3/5 Review by amy
- Warning: If you want to use this as an all over dye & have medium hair, it wont cover your whole head. Id recommend getting two boxes or maybe even three if your hair is really long. The colour itself is lovely & it goes on really well, I would love to try the other shades but if I do I shall be getting a couple of packs at a time. (Posted on 08/02/2016)
Write Your Own Review
|Colour||Pastel Blue Hair Dye|
|Permanency||Semi-permanent Hair Dye|
|Ingredients listings||PPD free, Ammonia free Hair Dye|
|Vegan information||Suitable for vegans. Not tested on animals Hair Dye|