Smart Beauty, Peach Melba Pastel Hair Dye is a new and uniquely professional formulation for home hair colouring, developed to achieve subtle pastel semi-permanent peach colour on natural very light blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- Create an instant hint of tint with a ready mixed Peach Melba pastel hair colour
- Soft peach hair colour in a rich conditioner, leaving the hair undamaged and silky smooth
- Easy and safe to use DIY hair colour kit, one-step application process
- 100% PPD Free and Ammonia Free, Smart Pastels are not tested on animals and are suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for very light blondes or pre-lightened hair only. Pre-lighten with Smart Bleach-it Hair Lightener
Smart Beauty Peach Melba Pastel Hair Dye was highly commended in the prestigious Pure Beauty Awards, ‘best hair colour’ category 2013. With a colour range totally unique to Smart Beauty, the pastel hair dye kits are revolutionizing home hair colour. The Peach Melba Pastel Hair Dye Kit is packaged with full instructions so you can create successful full hair pastels or creative multicoloured effects at home.
Top Tips to create Peach Melba Pastel:
Your hair must be very light blonde or pre-lightened hair only. We recommend using Smart Bleach-it Hair Lightener
Read how to colour with Pastel Hair Dye
How long will Pastel Peach hair colour last in the hair?
Peach Melba Pastel hair colour is a semi-permanent colour so it will last between 6-12 weeks
How many packs do you need?
If your hair is longer than 20cm, it may be better to use 2 packs
Home Hair Dying Kit Contents:
Smart Pastel Hair Dye; Colour Tube 50ml
Protective Gloves, Application Brush, Instruction Leaflet
Ammonia & PPD FREE & Suitable for Vegans. Click here for full listing
Click here to read
Where to buy Peach Melba Pastel Hair Dye:
Peach Melba Smart Beauty Pastel is available in Superdrug, Savers and SmartBeautyShop.com
- I like the colour though and would buy again! Review by NDS - Amazon
- I have light blonde hair and I used this to make my hair an amber peachy colour that I wanted. It did work. Although the lightest parts of my hair that are white went a bit more pink then peach. Not started to wash it out yet so will update when I know how many washes it comes out in. I like the colour though and would buy again! **** (Posted on 15/09/2014)
Write Your Own Review
|Colour||Peach Hair Dye|
|Permanency||Semi-permanent Hair Dye|
|Ingredients listings||PPD free, Ammonia free Hair Dye|
|Vegan information||Suitable for vegans. Not tested on animals Hair Dye|