Smart Blonde hair lightener is a gentle ammonia free salon professional formulation. Containing avocado oil, it will protect the scalp whilst you lighten your hair. The Platinum toner contains a blend of intensive conditioning ingredients including shea butter and wild flower extracts, which will re-hydrate and condition your hair, leaving it radiant and silky smooth
- Transform your hair from mousey blonde or dark brown to cool Platinum Blonde
- The Platinum Toner ingredients including shea butter and wild flower extracts corrects the brassy yellow tones and recondition the hair follicles, leaving the hair radiant, silky smooth and healthy shine
- Easy and safe to use, two-step application process
- Suitable for all hair types, natural or coloured
- 100% PPD Free and Ammonia Free, Smart Blondes are not tested on animals and are suitable for Vegans
How long will Platinum Blonde hair last?
Hair Lightener will remove colour from your hair permanently. Signs of regrowth will depend on how quickly your hair grows, and how different the colour change is. The variant could be between 4 – 8 weeks. The conditioning toner is a temporary colour and will last for between 3-6 washes. Extra sachets are available separately.
How many packs do you need?
Two packs may be required if hair is longer than 20cm or your have very dark hair and wish to apply a second application
Smart Lightening Powder 30g
Smart Activator/Developer Cream 90ml
Smart Platinum Blonde Conditioning Toner
Protective Gloves, Application Brush, Instruction Leaflet
Ammonia & PPD FREE & Suitable for Vegans. Click here for full listing
Click here to read
Where to buy Hair Lightener & Platinum Conditioning Toner:
Smart Beauty Hair Lightener & Platinum Conditioning Toner is available in Superdrug, Savers and SmartBeautyShop.com
- Absolutly amazing ***** Review by Sheryl
- I bought this as I am allergic to every hair colour and bleach known to man and my hairdresser refused to colour my hair blonde again because the severity of the burns and the fact my face swells - I called the help number to ask y this product was so different told the gentleman what my problem was and recommended total blonde smart beauty - in the result of trying to save any creditability of being a blonde my hairdresser sent me Ombre dark hated it so tried this product to fix this mis-judgement I am back blonde and no allergic reaction at all - super pleased so now taking this product to my hairdresser to use - Thank you (Posted on 03/02/2015)
- A Definite Must Have...... Review by Lindyloo
- I have been using this particular product for some years now and can't rate it enough. I have tried many others but always come back to this my favourite because, not only is the final results just as the picture shows on the box, the products themselves are gentle to the skin and mines very sensitive, it has no strong ammonia smells, which is good news on the eyes as well as the hair and to finalise, it's got to be the price it's just brilliant for such a fantastic product. So give it a go, I bet you'll love it, because definitely gets the thumbs up from me. (Posted on 23/09/2014)
- Works Great **** Review by Deschanell
I’ve tried a few bleaching products and I’m definitely not new to home-dying and this is the best bleaching product I’ve used so far. I had tried another lightening product by L’oreal, which only bleached my roots, leaving the rest of the hair orangey, this did not do that.
Additionally, the product didn’t have any horrid smell either. only downside would be that its not as easy to use as others due to the fact that you need a mixing bowl, rather than it coming in a compact bottle. The result was great, even though its not perfectly even (which is to be expected as I don’t think I managed to apply it evenly due to the fact that my hair is LONG and I need a minimum of two packets, also it is expected that the roots will always be lighter with bleaching products, so I’d recommend to do make sure you leave them for last), my hair is not orange! nor is it insanely damaged (granted, its not in as good a condition as it was before, but once again, that’s to be expected with a bleaching product, and nothing horrendous has happened to my hair).
After reading some scary reviews about burning your scalp I was very careful not to rub the product in my scalp too much, but I had tested it on my skin as well and all seemed to be fine. Therefore I’m very satisfied, great product that I definitely would recommend. (Posted on 15/09/2014)
- I went easily from dyed dark brown to blonde ***** Review by J Smeardon - Amazon
Having been a bleach blonde for years I recently on impulse dyed it dark brown. I hated it. So I bought this having read on the packet that it works on dark dyed hair.
It was fantastic. I needed two packets (my hair is shoulder length) and after an hour my hair was back to blonde. It was a little yellowish but that was soon sorted out when I used the toner included in the pack. I now have my bright blonde hair back.
The condition of my hair is good too, although I do use intense conditioners and look after it. (Posted on 15/09/2014)
- Great ***** Review by Sophie - Amazon
- This product is amazing! I had blonde hair and decided - regrettably- to go back to my natural colour - dark brown - and in doing this my hair went a horrible colour. I ordered this and used it. My hair went so much lighter, platinum colour :D Would recommend this to anyone wanting to change their hair dramatically :) (Posted on 15/09/2014)
- Best Hair Dye. ***** Review by Amazon reviewer
- I cant seem to find this hair dye in any supermarkets/shops. Its definately my preferred hair dye, and teh colour just radiates! (Posted on 15/09/2014)
Write Your Own Review
|Colour||Platinum Blonde Hair Dye|
|Permanency||Permanent Blonde lightening|
|Ingredients listings||PPD free, Ammonia free Hair Dye|
|Vegan information||Suitable for vegans. Not tested on animals Hair Dye|